The Dermalux® Tri-Wave is a free standing system with a full coverage ‘wrap around’ treatment head and optional flat LED panel extending treatment to larger body areas.
The Tri-Wave system delivers clinically proven Blue 415nm, Red 633nm and Near Infrared 830nm wavelengths with the latest generation bespoke LEDs to ensure focused and optimised penetration of light into the skin. The Dermalux Concurrent Modality Treatment™ enables all three wavelengths to be delivered either individually or simultaneously in any selected combination, maximising results and reducing treatment times.
The Tri-Wave is operated from a touch screen control panel and offers a manual option for flexible treatment times (from 1 to 30 minute) and a selection of pre-set treatment 20 minutes programmes for skin specific concerns.
The light weight ergonomic design with wheels makes the Tri-Wave easy to move around. The eight LED panel treatment head has an automated height control operation for easy positioning and client comfort.
• Full coverage ‘wrap around’ LED treatment head
• 'Flat' LED treatment panel for larger body areas
• Combined proven wavelengths within a single treatment head
• Manual & pre-set programmes for skin specific conditions
• Ergonomic design with automated treatment positioning
• On-site training: theory, practical & commercial
• Comprehensive training and user manual
• Treatment protocols: standard and bespoke
• Client Consultation and Consent forms
• Client marketing: in-clinic, website and social media
• Promotional launch event
• Comprehensive repair or replace warranty
• On-going help / support service
'The Tri-Wave has the significant advantage over other LED Phototherapy devices of being able to deliver the three clinically proven wavelengths of light at treatment doses simultaneously. This reduces treatment times and significantly increases patient outcomes and patient satisfaction. It is a device I really can't be without!'
Dr Simon Ravichandran
ENT Surgeon and Cosmetic Doctor, founder of Clinetix Medispa Group, Scotland.