As leaders in advanced light technologies, our specialist advisory board brings together expertise from across LED design, laboratory testing and the medical aesthetic applications to advise in the clinical and technical development of the Dermalux® LED Phototherapy systems.
Dr Pablo Naranjo is a leading international authority in laser and light technologies and brings a wealth of knowledge and experiecne in the field of Photobiomodulation and its application in clinical practice. Dr Naranjo from Madrid is a representative of the European LED Society and speaks at conferences across the world about LED Phototherapy in the medical aesthetic field.
• Doctor in Medical Physics (Complutense University, Madrid)
• MBA. Speciality in Direction of Sanitary Services (Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona)
• Aesthetic Medicine Master Degree (Islas Baleares University, Palma de Mallorca)
• Accredited as Specialist in Aesthetic and Cosmetic Medicine by Medical College of Madrid
• Director of Aesthetic Medicine Master Degree at King Juan Carlos University
• Medical Director of Elite Laser Clinic (Madrid)
• Vice-president of the Spanish Medical Association of the Aesthetic Laser (AEMLE)
• Member of the Board of Spanish Medical Society of Laser in Medicine and Surgery (SELMQ)
• Numerary Member of the Spanish Society of Aesthetic Medicine (SEME)
• Numerary Member of the American Society for Lasers in Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)
Gareth has a PhD in physics and deep understanding of the key aspects of all elements of semiconductor, electronic and software development. Gareth is an advisor to the European Commission and UK Government on Energy Efficiency, Photonics and Lighting Technologies and expert assessor for Innovate UK.
He is currently Chief Executive Officer of LUX-TSI, an accredited testing laboratory and global certification consultancy and is an experienced technologist with over 25 years’ experience of technology design, development, manufacturing and certification. He was a founding CTO of Enfis, an innovative UK SME medical LED company and was one of the team responsible for placing the company on the London Exchange in 2007. During the years with Enfis he led the formation of the company ISO 13485 medical devices quality management system, filed several medical device patents, took products through clinical trials and launched medical device products into the European market utilising good manufacturing practises.
As a graduate of Industrial Design from Loughborough University’s Design School and current Postgraduate of The University of Manchester, Alliance of Manchester Business School MBA program, Dale has built over ten years of experience in the lighting sector and more than five years of that dedicated to next generation materials and technologies aimed at a multitude of markets.
As Managing Director of Fourth Wall Design Solutions, a business focussed on the implementation of emerging technologies and pushing the boundaries of lighting, Dale has positioned himself and the business at the forefront of up and coming precision lighting and manufacturing by applying his knowledge across a range of markets including but not limited to, Aesthetic Lighting, Health Care, General Lighting, Horticultural & Agricultural Lighting and Intelligent Lighting.
Dale has written a series of articles over his career which have been published in a range of media such as LED's Magazine. Dale has had many achievements over his career while working in small to medium businesses and alongside larger corporations, the exposure Dale has within the lighting manufacturing sector enables him to stay ahead of competition and work with companies to deliver the very best in lighting technologies.